Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Dear Halloween, We're Not Ready Yet

For me, Halloween represents a number of things. First off, it is my favorite holiday. Secondly, I don't know why, because every single year for the past forever, I've had the same problem. I come up with one partially thought through idea that has great growth potential, but before I can even think it through ideas 2 through 297 simultaneously enter my brain. And it's not even like they enter in an orderly fashion. They all try to squeeze through the same damn door until eventually there's just so much energy that they're forced through. But they don't simmer down once they're in; they bounce around like a bunch of hyperactive children for the next 3 months. And then it's January. And then I choose a costume. But besides the fantasy of having a sensational costume, there is so much more to love about Halloween. For example, the candy, the treats, the decorations, das haunted haus, the TV specials, the pumpkin patch, the hay rides, the parties, and seeing dogs dressed as various meats and historical figures. But if you're like me, don't let the simple fact that you suffer from an undiagnosed undocumented condition called Adrenal Gland Hyperactivity Syndrome hold you down. You may have been unable to confirm an awesome costume with your brain thus far, but that doesn't mean you can't have the best Halloween costume ever. There's still time. Don't lose hope. Pinterest is here to help. Pinterest Saves Halloween

No comments:

Post a Comment